I have been to south of Cebu about a decade ago when I visited Simala Church with my colleagues. Husband and I usually go to Bantayan and Camotes Islands for our beach trips. But we decided to go to Oslob and Sumilon last summer of this year.
Part of our itinerary was a day tour at Bluewater Sumilon. You can check the place and the rates at their site https://www.bluewatersumilon.com.ph/. The daytour fee of Php 2,500.00 includes the following:
- Free roundtrip boat transfers (Puerto Sumilon to Sumilon Island and vice versa)
- Welcome drinks and free use of parking area at the mainland
- Lunch buffet at Pulo Restaurant with unlimited beverage during buffet
- Complimentary use of mask and snorkel
- Complimentary use of beach towel
- Complimentary use of the lagoon swimming pool, beach, and shower rooms
- Complimentary use of payag, kiddie park and sun beds. First come, first serve basis only
- Complimentary Island Adventure activities (Trekking, Fishing at the lagoon Fish feeding, Kayaking and Pedal Boating
Generally we had a great time at the resort, not overcrowded so you can really have the time to enjoy the serenity of the place. We went on a Friday intentionally to avoid the weekend crowd.
Here are just some of the photos when we were in the resort. Breathtaking isn’t it? But, I suggest you go there and have the first-hand experience on the scenic nature and hospitality that Bluewater Sumilon has to offer. Enjoy!